|Portrait Photo Request
Due to challenges in getting professional school photos taken for all our students, we have decided to ask the parents to take on this task. Here are some general guidelines to follow in taking the photo of your student:
1. Make sure the photo is only of the head and shoulders
2. Photo must be of the student only
3. No sunglasses, hats or anything else that obstructs the view of the face
4. Attempt to use a neutral, soft background. Don’t use a busy/distracting background.
5. No backlit lighting – take photo in a well-lit space
6. Take the picture as a vertical image
Once you have your final photo, please click the link below to upload it to the google form.
Thank you from your Yearbook Committee!