Versión en español
We have raised enough funds to supply high-quality masks for the whole school — for at least two more months! Congratulations, HK8 parents, this is very exciting! Thank you for your generosity. With these funds, we will order free masks to distribute in mid-September.
But we are not mass-distributing masks again.
Instead, we need you to request mask types that fit your kids and that they prefer! Please do as quickly as you can, as there are currently shipping delays. Use this form to request each of your children another free set of four (4) masks:
Free Mask Request Form (Sept.)
This is the process that your Request Form will set in motion:
- We will order 4 masks for your child!
- Orders for large-sized masks will be processed first, to serve middle schoolers who do not have any yet.
- Your child can continue to wear the August set of masks until their order comes in.
- Your child will bring their free mask set home in their backpack, around mid-September.
- Throw away masks you received in August, once you have confirmed the new ones fit.
- Follow the same reuse instructions as before for the new masks.
Other things to know about this free mask program for HK8:
- The mask fundraiser continues! Link to Revtrak – HK8 mask donations.
- We need volunteers to bundle and label mask sets! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text 303 919 1794 if you want to help.
- We will let the community know when the masks start being distributed in a Skylines post.
- Brands distributed this month may differ from August, but they are the same kind of high-quality masks as before. Learn more about why KF94 and KN95 masks are so effective.
- It may take a couple of weeks for orders to arrive and get distributed – some items are sold out, and there are some shipping delays.
- Bring all unwanted KF94 / KN95 masks to the office, to be redistributed.
- The office has some extra masks of various sizes you can request if needed, contact email@example.com.
- In October, requests will be taken to replace worn-out masks — dependent on fundraising progress.
Request 4 new free masks for each of your kiddos today!
Free Mask Request Form (Sept.)
We received our shipment of larger-sized masks and students in grades 5-8 – will have a chance to pick them up soon, in their homerooms. We are also putting in a big order of smaller-sized masks very soon. Thank you for your donations! Here’s key information about the mask program:
- These masks protect the wearer – when well-fitting, they filter 97+% of particles out of the air.
- If you want to request a set of masks – it’s never too late — use this Mask Request Form
- Here are Mask Reuse Instructions – let them rest 3 days between use, and only rinse with water.
- If you have unused KF94 masks (even if opened), please return them to the office, we will redistribute.
- Once your child picks up new masks, you can discard their old KF94s from August.
- If you want to donate, use this Mask Donations link to get to the Revtrak site.
Printable flyer for HK8 mask sets (English _ Spanish)
HK8 High Quality Mask & Fundraiser Info