Friday, November 17th
Class Pictures & Individual Pictures
1) Go to oliverphotography.com and click on “Schools” in the top menu
2) Now on the landing page click on “2017 Horizons K8”.
3) Enter your student’s first or last name and click on “search”.
4) When asked for a password enter your student’s ID number. You can contact the
school if you do not know your student’s ID number. 720 561-3600 or
5) Order away! If you are ordering multiple poses then place the order for one
student and once the order is in the cart, navigate to the second image you would
like to order and add it to the cart. Once you have added everything to the cart
then go to the check out.
6) All orders will be mailed to you from our lab in Kansas.
THE LAST DAY TO ORDER IS FRIDAY, NOV. 17TH.
1) Ordering multiples– Place the order for one student and once the order is in the cart navigate to the second image you would like to order and add it to the cart. Once you have added everything to the cart then go to the check out. Only pay postage once.
2) Cropping – When you are checking out you have the option to crop your pictures.
3) Make All Changes Before You Order –When you place your order it goes directly to our lab in Kansas. They work hard to get orders back to you in a timely manner. Once your order is placed no changes can be made. Any questions need to be addressed prior to placing your order.
4) Class Pictures – The “Traditional Class Pictures” (verbiage at the bottom) are cropped as 8×10’s and the “Crazy Class Pictures” are cropped as 5×7’s. If you order any other crop the pictures will not print correctly. Make sure and order accordingly since there is no refund.
5) Questions – Contact Oliver Photography at 303.666.6672 or email at