DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28
Let’s honor the resiliency and creativity of our students and staff as well as remember this one-of-a-kind school year through this year’s one-of-a kind edition of the yearbook. This unique year will always be a part of the fabric of their school memories, and the yearbook is a great way to help remember it. Don’t miss out!
Once you have your photos selected, please follow these steps to upload them to our yearbook files:
- Click on the link below to join the site: https://horizonsk8yearbook.
- If you already have a Shutterfly account, log in. You can also create a new account by clicking “Sign Up” and following the instructions.
- The Horizons K8 Yearbook page will open. Scroll down until you see the album for your child’s class (alphabetical by teacher’s first name). There is also a “Specials” album available as well as “Whole School.”
- Click on the blue link for the appropriate album.
- Select “Add pictures” and then follow the prompts to choose photos from your device.
- Once you’ve selected your photos, click “ADD” at the bottom right of the box.
- You should see your photos added to the class album.
- Click on each photo to open it. Hover over the photo and you will see an “Edit” option that will allow you to rotate or remove the photo.
- IMPORTANT: ADD YOUR CHILD’S NAME or we will not be able to include it in the yearbook! Below the photo you will see a text box for comments. Type your child’s full name (as you’d like it to appear in the yearbook) into the text box and click the “ADD” button.
- Remember to also add the names of any other HK8 students or teachers who appear in your photos!
- Now you should see all of your added photos in the class album.