We need your help to make afterschool pick-up easy and safe for all!
Our driveway, parking lot and corner grassy field is a busy, busy place. We’ve increased the number of teachers outside after school. Supervision ends at 3:40!
1. Please help students maintain a safe and pleasant after school environment by playing safely — no tackling, or rough housing please!
2. Make room for pedestrians large and small, young or elderly: Ride bikes, and other wheeled conveyances once you’ve left the sidewalks adjacent to school.
3. Play on the playground structures only with parent supervision after 3:40. We want everyone to find their parents and guardians.
4. Help your child know your after school plan. What’s your family’s meeting place?
5. Want to hang out, chat, and let the kids play? Please hang out and play at beautiful Burke Park! Teachers will gently remind families to move to the park and off school grounds.
6. Please be mindful in our busy driveway and parking area and don’t use your cell phones unless you are parked.
7. Idle cars generate toxic fumes for our kids’ (and adults’ ) lungs. Be a breath of fresh air — don’t idle. Better yet, park and walk to campus!
7. At 3:40, teachers will escort children to Aftercare at Horizons.